{JEU ONLINE} ARCHIVES DE L'ABBAYE SAINT-ARNVALD DE NOIRLAC, MERE DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

{JEU ONLINE} ARCHIVES DE L'ABBAYE SAINT-ARNVALD DE NOIRLAC, MERE DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN

FORUM D'ARCHIVES DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN, RELIE AU JEU ONLINE LES ROYAUMES RENAISSANTS.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Calendrier des cérémonies  ConnexionConnexion  RomeRome  BerryBerry  Cistercian networkCistercian network  FORUM LIE AU JEU "RR" (pas la réalité)  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Arrival of Bolsius

4 participants
AuteurMessage
bolsius
Abbé d'Egmont
bolsius

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyLun 8 Juin - 10:32

Sorry Sir, but I'll to know everything about our regilie. Can I learn here ?

I'm a priest in Holland ( Haarlem ), inquisiteur and Apostolisch Nuntius

Désolé Sir, mais je vais connaître tout sur nos regilie. Puis-je en apprendre ici ?

Je suis un prêtre en Hollande (Haarlem), inquisiteur et Apostolisch nuntius
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
frère roger
Fondateur
frère roger

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyLun 8 Juin - 13:47

Yes, but what do you want learn here exactly ?

le vieux roger sourit
bolsius
Abbé d'Egmont
bolsius

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyLun 8 Juin - 14:35

Everything, so I can grow in the regillie and be a prefect priest

Tout, afin que je puisse croître dans le regillie et être un prêtre de préfet
frère roger
Fondateur
frère roger

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyLun 8 Juin - 15:13

I call the teacher in english. wait here
Sophie_Ancee
Défunt/Fantôme
Sophie_Ancee

résidence ds les RR : Troyes - Champagne

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyLun 8 Juin - 15:27

*SOPHIEEEEEE ! *

The gentle voice of her amazing rector and abbey of Noirlac...
She could recognize it among thousands...

Sister Sophie ran to the door ... and saw a man she had already seen in Egmont...

Dear brother ... allthough I can't remember your name, I'm more than happy to see you.

I hope you had a good trip from Egmont.

So, what brings you here in our St Arnvald abbey today?
bolsius
Abbé d'Egmont
bolsius

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyLun 8 Juin - 15:42

I had a good trip thank You

I want to grow as a priest, so I want to learn everything I can learn about de regilie
Sophie_Ancee
Défunt/Fantôme
Sophie_Ancee

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyLun 8 Juin - 21:32

Good!

For sure, you can find some help in Noirlac. Ou St Benedict seminary has now some English speaking teachers that will be glad to help you...

But before going any further, I still have two questions for you. I hope you will excuse my curiosity ... my goal is mainly to guide you in the right direction...

So, how did you learn about our abbey? Did you discuss with some of our brothers in Egmont?

Also, have you been baptized already? If yes, when, where and by whom?

bolsius
Abbé d'Egmont
bolsius

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyMar 9 Juin - 7:56

I'm baptized on 19 jun 1456 by Father Sjnoel at the TO te Krimpen Holland.

I did learn about the abbey in Rome, I'm the Apostolish Nunntius for Holland. I've been in Egmont but I didn't discuss my arrival in this abbey with them
Prospero de Milan
Novice

résidence ds les RR : Loch Garman, Munster, Ireland

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyMar 9 Juin - 13:36

Prospero arrived when Sophie was already introducing herself to the visitor. He overheard that the man was from Holland and that he wished to become a priest.

Good afternoon brother ! My name is Prospero. It's a really long trip from Holland to Noirlac. Hope you didn't make unpleasing encounters on the highways...
I just graduated from the Saint Benoît seminar myself, and I'm really pleased with it. I'm sure you'll take great benefits from the teachings here.
Welcome then !
bolsius
Abbé d'Egmont
bolsius

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyMar 9 Juin - 14:23

( I'm a priest )
Sophie_Ancee
Défunt/Fantôme
Sophie_Ancee

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyMar 9 Juin - 14:26

Sophie was happy to see Prospero ... it probably meant that he would soon be available to help her with the many international students that were beginning to join the St Benoît seminar...

She greeted him and then turned back to Bolsius.

So brother, we should precise a little bit the teachings you'd like to receive.

Since you have been baptized, I guess you have already received some preliminary teachings...
If it's not the case, we may begin with a short 3 lessons curriculum that is normally required before baptism.

If you have already received such a preliminary teaching, you may want to be taught the licence in Aristotelianism, which is, at least in France, a pre-requisite to become a priest or, you may want to focus on our diplomatic courses which are, in Rome this time, a pre-requisite to become Apostolish Nuuntius.

So, what teaching would you like to receive?
bolsius
Abbé d'Egmont
bolsius

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyMar 9 Juin - 14:30

In fact I'm Apostolish Nuntius and priest, and they know me in Rome, already, but I've the feelimg that not al the information I have is the maximum informatiom that I can get.
Sophie_Ancee
Défunt/Fantôme
Sophie_Ancee

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyMar 9 Juin - 14:37

So, just tell me what Aristotelian teaching you have already received ... since we don't want to teach you courses you have already been taught...
bolsius
Abbé d'Egmont
bolsius

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyMar 9 Juin - 14:45

In Holland is not a course at this moment, everthing I know is from reading some books
Sophie_Ancee
Défunt/Fantôme
Sophie_Ancee

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius EmptyMar 9 Juin - 15:05

Good - so, we will begin with the pre-baptism cathechism...

I let you fill in a quick form in the registration office of our international seminary.
Contenu sponsorisé

Arrival of Bolsius Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Bolsius   Arrival of Bolsius Empty

Arrival of Bolsius
Page 1 sur 1