{JEU ONLINE} ARCHIVES DE L'ABBAYE SAINT-ARNVALD DE NOIRLAC, MERE DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

{JEU ONLINE} ARCHIVES DE L'ABBAYE SAINT-ARNVALD DE NOIRLAC, MERE DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN

FORUM D'ARCHIVES DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN, RELIE AU JEU ONLINE LES ROYAUMES RENAISSANTS.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Calendrier des cérémonies  ConnexionConnexion  RomeRome  BerryBerry  Cistercian networkCistercian network  FORUM LIE AU JEU "RR" (pas la réalité)  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont

4 participants
AuteurMessage
DragothAr
Moine

Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont Empty
MessageSujet: Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont   Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont EmptyDim 12 Juil - 9:50

It is still early in the morning, when suddenly in the distance the sound of hooves is heard. The low-hanging fog makes it difficult to see who arrives, but soon, a Dutch flag is visible. The coach stops in front of the gate and the driver gets off.

Good morning,

DragothAr, Pippa and Raboude have arrived. They came from the new Cistercian Abbey in Holland.

The driver opens the door of the coach and let the 3 people off.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Raboude
Moine

résidence ds les RR : Rotterdam

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont   Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont EmptyDim 12 Juil - 10:04

Raboude steps out of the coach, a bit tired from the travel. Tough it was an improvement, last time he did it on foot. He smiled when he saw the abbey of Noirlac. It had barely changed. Then, he came as a visitor. Now, he came to become one of them. He turned around, and helped Pippa out of the coach.
Ellya
Prieur de Sainte-Illinda du Rivet
Ellya

résidence ds les RR : Marmande

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont   Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont EmptyDim 12 Juil - 12:26

La jeune nonne se dépêcha d'arriver près de la porte après avoir été prévenue par un des retraitants.

Messires, la bienvenue à Noirlac! Je me présente: sœur Ellya.

Vous venez de la nouvelle abbaye? Comment est-ce possible? Nous ne l'avons pas encore inaugurée?

Quoi qu'il en soit, que puis-je faire pour vous?

The young nun hurried to arrive near the door having been warned by one of the retraitants.

Brothers, welcome to Noirlac! I appear: sister Ellya.

You come of new abbey? How is it possible? We have not inaugurated it yet?

Be that as it may, that I may make for you?
Raboude
Moine

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont   Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont EmptyDim 12 Juil - 18:44

Je vous remercie pour le bienvenue, soeur Ellya. Je suis Raboude Mondrianus de Ligne, diacre de Rotterdam. Nous venons de la nouvelle abbaye, oui, mais j'avoue directement qu'on nous reste encore beaucoup à faire. Comme, par example, l'inauguration.

Est-il possible de voir son Emminence Frere Roger? J'ai apporté quelques oeuvres qui l'interesseront beaucoup.

I thank you for the welcome, sister Ellya. I am Raboude Mondrianus de Ligne, deacon of Rotterdam. We come from the new abbey, yes, but I admit directly that we still have lots of work. Like, for example, the inauguration.

Is it possible to see his Emminence Frere Roger? I have brought some works that will interest him a lot.
Pippa
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont   Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont EmptyDim 12 Juil - 19:02

When the coach stops in front of the building, Pippa is deeply impressed by the beauty of the building. If Raboude starts to help her coming out of the coach, she smiles at him.
Thank you, my dear, it is so peaceful here, can you feel it?

When a young woman walks to them, Pippa takes a pace back and stands behind Raboude, listening to the conversation.
Ellya
Prieur de Sainte-Illinda du Rivet
Ellya

résidence ds les RR : Marmande

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont   Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont EmptyDim 12 Juil - 19:23

( Pippa: please, can you register? )

Frère Raboude, c'est un plaisir! Je vais de suite chercher notre frère Roger!

Brother Raboude, it is a pleasure! I fetch in succession our brother Roger!
frère roger
Fondateur
frère roger

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont   Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont EmptyLun 13 Juil - 14:06

roger parle / roger talk

monseigneur l'abbé dragothar, cher clerc radoube, frère pippa, je vous souhaite le bienvenue. Suivez moi donc à l'International Cistercian Synod pour discuter tranquille.

Monsignor Father dragothar, dear cleric radoube, brother Pippa , I wish you welcome. Follow me to the International Cistercian Synod to discuss quiet.

Monseigneur Vader dragothar, beste geestelijke radoube, Pippa broer, ik wens u van harte welkom. Volg me naar het Internationaal Synode te bespreken cisterciënzer rustig.

--> https://cistercien.forumactif.com/international-cistercian-synod-f62/
Raboude
Moine

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont   Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont EmptyLun 13 Juil - 18:56

Raboude smiles when he sees Frere Roger. He looks much healthier then last time.

I thank you for your kind welcome, your Emminence. May I present to you, Sister Pippa?

I have brougt a document for you, just give me a moment... I think you will appreciate it...

Raboude sourrit quand il voit Frere Roger. Son santé semblait d'être beaucoup mieux qu'avant.

Je vous remercie pour votre acceuil, votre Emminence. Je vous présente, Soeur Pippa.

J'ai apporté un document, donnez-moi un instant... Je pense que vous l'apprecierez...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont   Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont Empty

Arrival of the Dutch members of the Abbey of Egmont
Page 1 sur 1