{JEU ONLINE} ARCHIVES DE L'ABBAYE SAINT-ARNVALD DE NOIRLAC, MERE DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

{JEU ONLINE} ARCHIVES DE L'ABBAYE SAINT-ARNVALD DE NOIRLAC, MERE DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN

FORUM D'ARCHIVES DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN, RELIE AU JEU ONLINE LES ROYAUMES RENAISSANTS.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Calendrier des cérémonies  ConnexionConnexion  RomeRome  BerryBerry  Cistercian networkCistercian network  FORUM LIE AU JEU "RR" (pas la réalité)  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Celebration of a mass

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Leopold
Dignitaire Cistercien
Leopold

résidence ds les RR : Utrecht (Hollande)

Celebration of a mass Empty
MessageSujet: Celebration of a mass   Celebration of a mass EmptyVen 30 Déc - 17:52

Father Leopold de Ligne, the Dutch priest and seminarian at the Abbey of Noirlac, knocks on the door his professor had refered too. He should discuss with the Grand Prioress to celebrate a mass - in order for him to obtain his licentiate in Aristology.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Eloin
Recteur de l'Ordre de Cîteaux
Eloin

résidence ds les RR : Abbaye Ste-Illinda, Guyenne

MessageSujet: Re: Celebration of a mass   Celebration of a mass EmptyLun 2 Jan - 12:41

Entrez ! Répondit mère Eloin en oyant toquer à sa porte.

Enter! Answered mother Eloin by intending to tap in her door.
Leopold
Dignitaire Cistercien
Leopold

MessageSujet: Re: Celebration of a mass   Celebration of a mass EmptyVen 13 Jan - 20:32

Leopold entered the room when the Grand Prioress answered. He presented himself to her:

Greetings, mother. I am Leopold de Ligne, Bishop of Utrecht, from Holland. I am currently studying at the seminary and have intentions of entering this order.

For my studies sister Psy has asked me to report to you in order to celebrate a mass.
Eloin
Eloin

MessageSujet: Re: Celebration of a mass   Celebration of a mass EmptyDim 15 Jan - 15:41

Greetings, your grace. As for your mass, you just have to say to me what date would suit you best, and the theme of this mass.

And as regards your wish to become Cistercian, I thank you for the interest which you carry in our order. Do you wish to become a novice in Noirlac, either in the Egmont's Dutch Cistercian abbey?
Leopold
Dignitaire Cistercien
Leopold

MessageSujet: Re: Celebration of a mass   Celebration of a mass EmptyMar 24 Jan - 10:04

A date around the start of February would be excellent, mother. The theme will be "bringing the light of the Almighty in the darkness of the pagans", so the missionary work in short.

I have contacted abbot Bolsius to become a novice. Unfortunantly the abbey in Egmont is very inactive. Since the ordination of Bolsius as abbot nothing has happened really.
Eloin
Eloin

MessageSujet: Re: Celebration of a mass   Celebration of a mass EmptyMar 24 Jan - 15:09

On Sundays five in February would it be advisable to you?

You see me sad to learn that Egmont's abbey falls asleep on itself. If you wish it, you can get in touch with brother Rapha13, master of novices here even, in Noirlac. So you will follow your noviciate in an active abbey, to you then to choose if your enthronement as monk or oblat will take place in Egmont or in Noirlac...
Leopold
Dignitaire Cistercien
Leopold

MessageSujet: Re: Celebration of a mass   Celebration of a mass EmptyMar 24 Jan - 15:11

February 5th will suit me fine, yes.

About Egmont. I will await the answer of abbot Bolsius first. If he doesn't answer, I will report back to you, mother.
Eloin
Eloin

MessageSujet: Re: Celebration of a mass   Celebration of a mass EmptyMer 25 Jan - 14:21

Indeed, I add your mass to the calendar. And if father Bolsius answers you, said to him that he can contact me if he wishes it.
Leopold
Dignitaire Cistercien
Leopold

MessageSujet: Re: Celebration of a mass   Celebration of a mass EmptyMer 25 Jan - 14:22

Thank you, mother. May the Almighty bless you!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Celebration of a mass   Celebration of a mass Empty

Celebration of a mass
Page 1 sur 1