{JEU ONLINE} ARCHIVES DE L'ABBAYE SAINT-ARNVALD DE NOIRLAC, MERE DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

{JEU ONLINE} ARCHIVES DE L'ABBAYE SAINT-ARNVALD DE NOIRLAC, MERE DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN

FORUM D'ARCHIVES DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN, RELIE AU JEU ONLINE LES ROYAUMES RENAISSANTS.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Calendrier des cérémonies  ConnexionConnexion  RomeRome  BerryBerry  Cistercian networkCistercian network  FORUM LIE AU JEU "RR" (pas la réalité)  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Koicheen
Retraitant
Koicheen

Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic Empty
MessageSujet: Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic   Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic EmptyMar 19 Mai - 21:45

Having been on the road for a long time through many kingdoms and towns Koicheen thought it might be a good idea to visit an abbey and finally reach his spiritual peace. His clothes already had a smell, his body already tired, and his mind had a lot of things to think about. The morning before he sat on his horse to ride to the abbey he watered himself and took on a new clothes he got from a Venetian merchant. Perfectly tailored brown tunic, brown shirt, brown shoes, brown trousers, brown hose and a white rope belt, just like it suits to a future monk.. Arriving at the abbey the sun was already at its peak, there were few people on the road but not too many. Guard at the gate seemed happy to see him..

Morning brother,
I am Koicheen Vojinovic, priest of Smederevo and I come from far lands of Kingdom of Serbia. I wish to enter and meet with Sophie Ancee who invited me here. Please announce me.

Full of hope Koicheen sat on the edge of the entrance waiting for guard to do his duty.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ambasada.darkbb.com
Sophie_Ancee
Défunt/Fantôme
Sophie_Ancee

résidence ds les RR : Troyes - Champagne

MessageSujet: Re: Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic   Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic EmptyMer 20 Mai - 12:22

A young novice came to fetch Sister Sophie, announcing a monk with a strange accent at the gates...

Sophie was very busy with the St Arnvald ceremonies yet to be prepared ... but she was also curious... and the novice had said that the visitor was apparently named Koicheen... the Serbian priest Sophie had been sending letters to!

She then went to the entrance of the abbey and discovered a man sitting at the edge of the entrance.

The tall Sister went to him with a great smile on her face.

Brother Koicheen I presume!

The man nodded.

I'm sister Sophie; we have been exchanging letters.
You're welcome to Noirlac and I'm more than happy to see you here.

So, I hope you had a safe trip from Serbia ?
Koicheen
Retraitant
Koicheen

MessageSujet: Re: Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic   Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic EmptyMer 20 Mai - 20:19

While waiting for guard to announce him Koicheen took some time to look around the Abbey, and the only feeling he had was that of admiration. He took couple of steps back and forth before he sat again on the edge, looking inside the abbey suddenly a long shadow behind the corner showed up. And right after that tall Sister he assumed was Sophie..

Just like I imagined.. - he said to himself..

Approaching to him, he slightly bowed, and made a small talk..

It was more or less quite an interesting trip, I have seen so many towns and counties with beautiful orchards and even more beautiful people. But I must tell you how concerned I am with the all these wars along my way. I waited for days on German border to pass.. Shame, shame.

He shook his head..

But before that thank you for all the assistance you gave me through so many letters. I really appreciate and everyone else back home. As we agreed I came here to learn, please guide me further..
Sophie_Ancee
Défunt/Fantôme
Sophie_Ancee

résidence ds les RR : Troyes - Champagne

MessageSujet: Re: Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic   Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic EmptyVen 22 Mai - 13:04

So, dear Koicheen. I propose we begin your teaching right now.

I'll have to ask you to go through the administrative process of registering officialy for the seminar. You will have to ask for being taught the "Pastorale" in this room.

Sophie waved in the direction of a part of the abbey that was dedicated to the seminar.

And in the mean time, while we are finding a cell for your teaching, I would very like to have you attend the St Arnvald ceremony in the abbey church....
Koicheen
Retraitant
Koicheen

MessageSujet: Re: Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic   Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic EmptyVen 22 Mai - 21:55

Koicheen slightly bow to the sister.

Thank you very much Sister Sophie.

He then went towards the part of the abbey dedicated to the seminar.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic   Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic Empty

Arrivée de Koicheen Vojinovic
Page 1 sur 1