{JEU ONLINE} ARCHIVES DE L'ABBAYE SAINT-ARNVALD DE NOIRLAC, MERE DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

{JEU ONLINE} ARCHIVES DE L'ABBAYE SAINT-ARNVALD DE NOIRLAC, MERE DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN

FORUM D'ARCHIVES DE L'ORDRE CISTERCIEN, RELIE AU JEU ONLINE LES ROYAUMES RENAISSANTS.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Calendrier des cérémonies  ConnexionConnexion  RomeRome  BerryBerry  Cistercian networkCistercian network  FORUM LIE AU JEU "RR" (pas la réalité)  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Arrival of Mylorduriel

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mylorduriel
Retraitant
Mylorduriel

Arrival of Mylorduriel Empty
MessageSujet: Arrival of Mylorduriel   Arrival of Mylorduriel EmptyVen 13 Aoû - 15:58

Arriving after a long journey at the Saint-Arnvald Abbey in Noirlac, Mylorduriel dismounts from his horse, steps up to the gate und knocks. He had been sent by the Archbishop Adso to take part at the diplomatic training. While he waits that the gates are being opened, he dusts off his clothes and watches the surrounding area.

Mylorduriel hopes that the official language english is used here as well, as in Rome, since he is not speaking french at all.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bardieu
Abbé de Ste-Illinda du Rivet
Bardieu

résidence ds les RR : Sainte Illinda

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Mylorduriel   Arrival of Mylorduriel EmptyVen 13 Aoû - 16:10

Brother Bardieu, one of the cistercian monk, arrives at the door of the abbey. He saw a knight and present himself.

Dear brother, I am the brother Bardieu, abbey of Noirlac and I welcome you with pleasure.
I know the Archibishop Adso, god bless him, and I am happy to teach all the subtilities of the diplomatic training.

As you can hear, our abbey is a French-speaking cistercian abbey, but, infortunatly, our English-speaking abbey in Mauchline is closed and, of course, we accept with pleasure your presence here.

Please come in our registering room for this training and present your application.
Mylorduriel
Retraitant
Mylorduriel

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Mylorduriel   Arrival of Mylorduriel EmptyVen 13 Aoû - 16:39

Mylorduriel bows to the brother in greeting and listens to the welcome given by brother Bardieu. He nods, as he is being told to enter the registering room.
"Thank you very much, brother Bardieu. I will present my application instantaneously. Concerning the language, I will be able to understand it, if the lessons are held in french, but I will only be able to answer in english, as I am not able to speak french, but able to understand little but well enough. I hope it won't be a stumbling block for the lessons." says Mylorduriel.
Bardieu
Abbé de Ste-Illinda du Rivet
Bardieu

résidence ds les RR : Sainte Illinda

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Mylorduriel   Arrival of Mylorduriel EmptyVen 13 Aoû - 21:11

Bardieu was impressed by the hability to read and understand the french language.

Brother Mylorduriel, I thought that we can translate in english the diplomatic training for you.
But, if you understand the French, of course, I can give you the lessons in french and I can read your answer in english.

I think it is time for us to update this trainig and to translate it in English. Ask brother Uriel, head of the seminary, to appoint me as your teacher.
Mylorduriel
Retraitant
Mylorduriel

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Mylorduriel   Arrival of Mylorduriel EmptySam 14 Aoû - 21:34

"Dear brother Bardieu,

I have written the application and informed brother Uriel with it that you wish to be appointed as my teacher. I look forward to the lessons."
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Mylorduriel   Arrival of Mylorduriel Empty

Arrival of Mylorduriel
Page 1 sur 1